"To enhance the area in which we live creating a more functional and more aesthetically pleasing environment. "
Freedom Landscaping has been involved in creating landscape designs that enhance both the look of a home or business as well as its value. We view landscaping as an art form that should enhance the architectural features of our customers home or business. Our landscape design and our attention to detail will set your home or business apart from the rest.
1. Initial consultation-scheduled on site meeting.
- Discuss parameters of the project- problem areas (poor drainage, aggressive slope, shade, etc.), budget, materials.
- Base plan measurements are taken-measurements are taken of the specific project area, any existing features, and problem areas. Sun/shade locations are taken into account. Exposure-north/south/etc. Any information that will affect the project will be documented.
- Proposal- a proposal is also generated according to the design. All measurements/pricing for materials are taken directly from the design and laid out piece by piece.
3. Completion of Project
- Once the design has been accepted and the contract signed, we begin scheduling and installation.
- Once installation is complete we do a final walk through and answer any questions you may have about your new landscape.
- Professional Landscape Design & Installation
- Pruning, edging, mulching, fertilization
- Lighting and drip irrigation installation
- Phase installation plantings (individual sections, adding more at a later time)
- Drought tolerant plants
- Low maintenance designs
- Perennial gardens
- Specific color schemes
- Annual seasonal plantings
- Trees - flowering, deciduous and evergreen
- Erosion control plans